|  About Me  |  My Etsy Shop  |  Facebook Page  |  Contact  |  Website  | 

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Baby shower Bingo

Recently I've been getting a lot of conversations and requests on Etsy which is so exciting!  Here is an order i did of 40 Bingo cards for a baby shower.  I think this is such a cute idea for baby showers.  I wasn't going to be able to do them until Friday but I forced myself out of bed this morning and got them done (and a whole other order - to be posted tomorrow!)  In light of my post last night, I thought it was time to get some stuff done :)


I am so proud of myself that I did these early! Also the next order :) I didn't get around to cleaning up my mess in the basement though. :) Baby steps.

1 comment:

  1. Good information here. I will post these information to my facebook page. It is really very informative for others.http://reel-slots.net

    ReplyDelete