|  About Me  |  My Etsy Shop  |  Facebook Page  |  Contact  |  Website  | 

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Blogger fail!

I have failed!  It's been 6 months since I've blogged! Ouch.

Business was kind of slow for a while, which was good, because I got pregnant and I was exhausted and didn't have the energy to do anything.  Right now I have 3 orders going.  I finished up one this weekend.  Kelly found me on Etsy and wanted me to do some bookmark wedding favors and table numbers.  She's getting married in Jamaica and she is using one of my favorite color combos - green and purple.  She had a cool idea to back the table numbers in alternating colors.  Here they are--

They're so pretty and are going to look great in Jamaica!

Also, I'm having a baby and have officially made the announcement!  For those of you that are following this blog, you can follow my pregnancy over at:
http://twoofakindfullhouse.blogspot.com/

I am also adding some DIY pinterest projects and recipes as well.  It's addicting. :)

I swear I will update more!  I have 2 other orders I'm working on as well.  One with table numbers, menus, and place cards, and an August wedding that one of my good friends is the maid of honor.  So off to do more cutting and printing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment