I have been so busy with my full time job and getting ready for the craft fair I haven't been blogging. Oops. I wanted to update today though because I made the yummiest appetizer last night for our football get together!
One small loaf of French bread
10.5 oz cherry tomatoes, chopped
1 clove minced garlic
1 tablespoon olive oil
Sliced mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350.
2. Slice the French bread into 1/2 inch slices.
3. Top the bread slices with the sliced mozzarella cheese and 2 pieces of pepperoni.
4. Put into the oven just long enough to flatten out the pepperoni and melt the cheese.
5. While it's in the oven, mix together the chopped tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, and Italian Seasoning.
6. Take out the bread slices and top with the tomato mixture and parmesan cheese.
This is so yummy and was a huge hit at the party. Let me know if you try it out. :)