|  About Me  |  My Etsy Shop  |  Facebook Page  |  Contact  |  Website  | 

Monday, August 8, 2011

Expansion....

Hello to my readers!

I have been thinking and thinking how I can expand and add new, fun things to my shop. Basically anything paper related would work. I wanted some things that I can print out and have them ready to go for the craft fair I'm doing in October.  Something fun, cute, sweet.....whatever came to my mind. Well, after doing a little bit of Etsy searching, I have decided to add a little something extra to my shop. Right now it's a secret, because I want to get a good portion of it done before I "release" it. But here's a hint...it is baby related! :) No, I'm not pregnant! But stay tuned and you will find out where my crazy mind is going!

No comments:

Post a Comment