|  About Me  |  My Etsy Shop  |  Facebook Page  |  Contact  |  Website  | 

Sunday, May 15, 2011

10 days?!

WOW! I have been so so so so busy. I haven't blogged in 10 days! So sorry to my massive amount of 24 followers ;)

A lot has happened - I finished a pocketfold order, almost done with a gatefold, started another gatefold AND my husband and father in law are finishing our basement! I am so so excited about this. I can just see where my Elfa system will be with my new desk and work area. My back thanks you!! Here are some behind the scenes pictures of what's been going on!

This bride had a friend create the artwork for the front of the pocket folds. How fun!

This is just me trying to be artsy ;)


Stay tuned for the process of my other orders I got through this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Found you on a thread via Etsy.

    Priscilla & Vi
    http://www.ohkuol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute! Nice that you got a lot done today. I got almost nothing done this weekend. I hate when the weekend is over too soon!

    ReplyDelete