|  About Me  |  My Etsy Shop  |  Facebook Page  |  Contact  |  Website  | 

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Racing the clock

Talk about racing the clock! I have been working on this order with the most understanding bride EVER, and first there was a hang up because of my vacation. THEN when I returned and finished another order, I realized I ordered the wrong colored paper. YIKES! I emailed her in a frantic state telling her that I was getting it resolved ASAP. Anyway, I worked today from about 7:30 am up until 3:30pm. The post office closed at 4 so I literally was racing the clock! I walked in the post office at about 3:50 to get them shipped off. I was in such a hurry I didn't even take a picture of my pretty packaging or the invite! I will have to put another one together to take pictures of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment