|  About Me  |  My Etsy Shop  |  Facebook Page  |  Contact  |  Website  | 

Sunday, February 20, 2011

New "work space"

So we have been talking about finishing our basement and while we wait, I decided to move all of my work stuff down to the basement. First, I decided to organize:

This seemed like a great idea until I started - I thought I would never finish!
So we moved it all downstairs. I'm sure I'll rearrange this 100 times before I finally decide on how to use it :o)


 

I went to The Container Store (AMAZING) for the first tie today to look around. I got a quote on an elfa storage system which I will put up when we get the basement finished. As for now, I will be making periodic trips over there to start having matching crates and storage options. I am so excited for this to be so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment