|  About Me  |  My Etsy Shop  |  Facebook Page  |  Contact  |  Website  | 

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Another review!

5 stars -
"I just received my invitations from Melanie last week. They are georgous!! She took one of her designs and really personalized it to fit my needs and my budget! I can't say enough how amazing the invitations look - they exceeded every expectation I had. And she is GREAT to work with. The first day I emailed to inquire about her invitations she emailed me back and had a design in mind that would work for me! After that, she was so attentive and quick to help out with anything I need. Anyone that is looking for a personalized, unique invitations shoudl look no further - you've found it here. Everyone who has seen my invitations have said how beautiful they are. Thanks so much Melanie!" - Kristy Dorr

No comments:

Post a Comment